SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ABOUT US: Our Company’s legal name is Elope To Orlando, LLC. Any reference to “us”, “we”, “our”, "Negroni Studio", "the studio", "Beach Weddings in Florida", includes Elope to Orlando, LLC, its subcontractors, affiliates and suppliers. Any reference to “couple”, “you” or “customer” includes bride, groom, family members, friends or any person accessing and using this web site to reserve any service offered by Elope To Orlando.
ATTENDANCE LIMIT: Elopement packages are for bride and groom only ceremonies without guests, except the couple's children. The Paradise Cove ceremony package accommodates up to 22 people total including the bride and groom. The intimate beach ceremony packages accommodate a maximum of 40 guests plus bridal party.
TAXES: Taxes are NOT included with packages and prices. Please add 7% sales tax with all prices.
PACKAGE AND PRICING CHANGES:
- Only what is listed on your contract as included with your package, it's what's included with your package.
- Our prices and packages’ content are subject to change anytime without notice. However, future changes will not affect you.
- A nonrefundable reservation fee is required to reserve a package and a wedding date more than two months away from today.
- Your invoice balance is due two months prior your wedding date.
- If you are reserving a date two months or less away from today, full payment is due at the time of the booking.
- Reservation fees are NOT refundable and are NOT transferable to another date; no exceptions.
- Although the reservation fee is credited towards your invoice, the reservation fee payment is not a payment for future services; it's for immediate compensation for holding our services just for you, for a specific date and time.
POSTPONEMENTS, RESCHEDULE, AND CANCELLATIONS: When you pay your reservation fee, we reserve a specific time and date just for you and turn everyone else away. Therefore, the following policies apply:
- Reservation fees are NOT refundable. If you cancel your reservation, you do not get your reservation fee back.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, do NOT wait last minute to inform us. The longer you wait, the larger your liability:
- If you cancel your reservation more than two months prior your ceremony date, you may be responsible for 50% of your outstanding balance, unless we are able to re-book your wedding date and time with a package of the same value or greater than yours and at the same location.
- If you cancel your reservation two months or less prior to your ceremony date, you may be responsible for your outstanding balance, unless we are able to re-book your wedding date and time with a package of the same value or greater than yours and at the same location.
- If you need to postpone your wedding for a future date, a new contract and a new reservation fee will be required.
- Special offers and limited edition packages cannot be postponed for a future date.
We understand that unfortunate circumstances may happen, therefore, we highly recommend you purchase wedding insurance in the event that you are forced to cancel or postpone your ceremony for situations out of your control.
OFFICIANT: Officiants are assigned based on availability and we cannot guarantee a specific Officiant, gender, or religious denomination.
- Exclusivity: When you reserve a ceremony package with photography included, it is understood that Elope to Orlando is the exclusive photographer or your event. You cannot bring an outside professional photographer regardless of relation.
- What’s included with your photography: Your photographer will start taking pictures when the ceremony begins until the ceremony ends. If time and weather permits, he or she will also take family portraits around venue. Coverage does not includes bridal preparations, reception coverage or a second location unless is noted on the package description. Coverage is taken at the ceremony location and must be completed within one (1) hour to the team’s discretion unless is noted otherwise on your package description.
- Photography Editing and Final Product:
- Your photos will be slightly edited for white balance, exposure, and composition as shown throughout our wedding galleries. Those are the only adjustments that we may do to your photos if necessary. Deleting people from the background, photoshoping, glamour retouching, and detailed editing is NOT included with our packages.
- The Photographer reserves the rights to select, keep, edit and release only those photographs that meet his or her artistic standards. RAW files are NOT available for sale and are discarded after the photographer emails the final photos to the couple.
- The Studio keeps for a limited amount of time, subject to the Studio's discretion, exactly the same images given to the couple, therefore, a different version of a photo received will not be available. Raw and unedited files and footage are not available for sale and are destroyed after the final work is sent to the couple.
- Client accepts all responsibility for archiving and protecting the photographs and videodisks. Photographer is NOT not responsible for the lifespan of any digital media provided or for any future changes in digital technology or media readers that might result in an inability to read discs provided.
- All photos received from us are final.
- How and when to expect your photos:
- The couple will receive an email with a one-time download link to receive their final high-resolution images. We do NOT burn photo disks.
- Although we try to complete your photos as soon as possible, it may take us approximately four to six weeks after the ceremony to send your final photos, depending on our work schedule. During busy periods it might take even longer. If you are planning a reception or event with your photos, we strongly suggest you do not schedule your event any sooner than two months after your ceremony.
- Responsibilities: Photographer does not permanently archive image files. Photographer is not responsible for the lifespan of any digital media provided or for any future changes in digital technology or media readers that might result in an inability to read discs provided. It is Client’s responsibility to make sure that digital files are copied to new media as required.
- Photography work is sold “as is”. There are no refunds or partial refunds if you are not satisfied with your photos. Although we strive for high quality work, due to elements out of our control, such as weather, attendees' cooperation, natural lighting, etc., it is not always possible.
- In the unlikely event of equipment malfunction or any other situation that will prevent us from delivering NO photos at all, our liability and compensation is limited to a refund of monies paid for the photography portion of your package only.
- If the Photographer is unable to perform any or all of the duties herein for any reason, including but not limited to, fire, transportation problems, acts of nature, accident, illness, or technical problems, and if she cannot provide another competent professional, all money received by the Photographer, minus expenses, will be returned to Client, and the Photographer shall have no further liability with respect to this agreement. This limitation of liability also applies to any loss/damage of photographs or failure to deliver photographs for any reason. Liability for a partial loss of photographs shall be pro-rated based on the percentage of total. The sole remedy for any actions or claims shall be limited to a refund whose total amount cannot exceed the total monies paid by Client under this Agreement during the time preceding the date on which such liability arises.
- Our staff WILL NOT operate other people’s electronic equipment including but not limited to cameras, radios, video cameras, etc.; Please be respectful to our staff and don’t ask.
- Photography taken by our photographers can be used to our discretion for marketing and promotion purposes, under the appropriate laws and regulations.
- Photography taken by our photographers are protected by United States Copyright Laws (USC Title 17). Client hereby waives any claims for ownership, income, editorial control and use of the images. Violators of this federal law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
- Release: The Photographer hereby grants permission to the bride and groom and his/her/their photo laboratory of choice to make reproductions of their digital images in any size or quantity for personal use only. This release does not allow the photos to be altered, sold or published. Client further agrees not to supply images to any third parties (including vendors associated with the wedding or album designers).
- Model Release: This contract serves as a model release giving the Photographer the irrevocable right to use the photographs in all forms and in all media and in all manners, without any restriction as to changes or alterations, for advertising, trade, promotion, exhibition, or any other lawful purposes. The Photographer can grant use of the images to third parties and all compensation for use and credit for the images remain the property of Elope To Orlando. Client waives any right to inspect or approve the photograph(s), finished version(s) incorporating the photograph(s), or the use to which it may be applied, including written copy that may be created and appear in connection therewith. This release is binding on the Client, their legal representatives, heirs, and assigns.
- Photography Upgrades:
- Extended photographer’s time may be available for your date for an added fee, subject to availability. We cannot guarantee the photographer’s availability for extended coverage even if you have a package booked with us. If you plan on upgrading your photography, please inquire availability before you reserve your beach wedding package and secure the service as soon as possible if it’s available.
- Extended photographer’s time is continuous and it includes the photographer’s travel-time between locations, the time he or she needs to arrange equipment at each location, as well as the actual photography coverage.
- If you extend your photography coverage to include reception or after-ceremony celebrations, please provide the photographers with a small meal at the same location.
LATE START: Your ceremony is scheduled for a specific start time and our team expects to start working right on time. If your ceremony starts late, we will shorten the length of your ceremony to the scheduled end time. If we need to extend the vendor’s time to accommodate our services beyond the contracted time, a $150 late fee per vendor, per each additional 30 minutes applies.
ACTS OF NATURE:
- In case of weather-related emergencies (hurricanes, tropical storms, etc.), you will be given the opportunity to postpone your event for a later date and/or time subject to our calendar availability.
- Elope to Orlando reserves the right to postpone or cancel your ceremony in the event that a Tropical Storm or Hurricane Watch OR Warning is placed anywhere in the State of Florida and/or if we feel that weather conditions are potentially hazardous for our team, for YOU and YOUR guests. Our team will NOT drive to perform a ceremony while there is an active Hurricane watch or warning the day of your wedding.
- There are NO REFUNDS and we are NOT liable for expenses, damages and/or money lost due to Inclement weather, (hurricanes, tornadoes, high winds, etc.) area evacuation, emergencies, duty or other calamity that may result in cancellation/ postponement of the event.
- We highly recommend you purchase wedding insurance as an inexpensive alternative to recover your investment in case of permanent cancellation due to unavoidable events.
- We don't have a backup location. In case of rain, we can wait a reasonable amount of time for the rain to move away and continue with our services. There is a possibility that we might have to wrap up our services at that time.
- If you have a back-up location and prefer that we setup there, please let us know at least four hours before the scheduled start time.
- Our setup team will not move decorations or chairs to a second location.
- We do not issue refunds if you cancel your wedding and/or if we cannot proceed with our services as scheduled due to inclement weather.
- Our ceremony vendors will NOT perform services under the rain.
- It is highly recommended you purchase wedding insurance when planning a wedding.
DISOBLIGING EXIT CLAUSE:
Your wedding day is an important day for you and our team. Hiring a team that meets your expectations is very important to us. Our promise to you is that we will do our best to provide you with a pleasant, memorable, and fun experience and we will strive for excellent costumer service. In the event that either bride, groom, or anyone involved in the planning process become unreasonable or hard to work with, and/or verbally abusive or aggressive, Elope to Orlando reserves the right to terminate this agreement anytime and NO refunds will be issued. You will be given one (1) verbal or written warning if we feel the need to enforce this clause. If the abusive and/or disrespectful behavior continues after the first warning, we will exercise our right to enforce this clause without further advanced notice.
MUTUAL NON-DISPARAGEMENT CLAUSE:
- Parties agree that it would be impracticable and extremely difficult to ascertain the amount of actual damages caused by a failure to comply with this provision. Parties agree that in the event it is established that Client has filed to comply with this provision, liquidated damages equal to attorneys fees shall be payable to the Studio.
- The Client and the Studio agree that they will not post any negative statements, reviews, comments, or feedback about the Studio or services provided to any third party whether orally or in any written publication or online forum, chat room, or message board, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Yelp.
- Parties agree that in the event of the client's dissatisfaction with the Studio services, the Studio will make their best effort to respond to the Client's concerns and voluntarily offer a solution that would satisfy both parties.
- For purposes of this Section, “disparage” shall mean any negative statements, reviews, comments, or feedback, whether written or oral, about The Studio or services provided by the Studio and its owners, independent contractors and employees.
REHEARSAL REQUESTS: We do NOT offer rehearsals. You will NOT meet your ceremony team until the day of your ceremony, a few minutes prior the scheduled start time, at the ceremony location.
MARRIAGE LICENSE BY MAIL SERVICE: It usually takes a few weeks to complete this service, however, you must complete your required portion promptly in order to have your license ready for your wedding day. We are NOT responsible if your license is not ready on time because of delays caused by the bride, groom, the Postal/Delivery service, and mistakes by the couple's Notary, or any mistakes, delays or issues caused out of our control.
FINAL WORK ON HOLD: We reserve the right to hold pending work including photography if there is a balance due including additional fees (late fees, travel fees, exceeded attendance, etc.) until payment is received.
TOSSING ON THE GROUND: NO silk rose petals or confetti! You may use FRESH rose petals on the beach (NOT allowed at park or garden locations). Other locations you may use bubbles instead.
DO NOT BRING:
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- FOOD INCLUDING CAKE
- BEVERAGES OF ANY KIND
- GLASS CONTAINERS
- PETS (Except for Paradise Cove)
- The bride and groom assume full liability for any property damage done to our equipment by themselves, their attendants and/or their guests before, during or after the ceremony, and agree to reimburse property owner for such damage.
- The bride and groom releases Elope to Orlando and its owners, contractors and employees and assume full liability for any personal damages done to themselves, third-party vendors or any guests before, during or after the ceremony.
- We reserve the right to sell or transfer this contract to another wedding vendor anytime for any reason.
- Legal Questions – We are not licensed attorneys, therefore, cannot provide information about the legality of your Florida Marriage in the State or Country you reside. If you have any legal questions about getting married in Florida, please contact your local Clerk’s office, Courthouse or seek legal advice through a licensed attorney. This agreement cannot be changed or modified without Beach Weddings in Florida written consent.
- When you book our services and confirm your booking with a paid retainer, you are confirming that you have read, understood and fully agreed with the Service Terms and Conditions Listed on this agreement.