FAQ'S + DETAILS
How does everything work?
- Decided on a package, choose a wedding date, and contact us via email to check availability.
- Secure your date with an electronic agreement and paid retainer.
- The day of the wedding all you need to do is show up with your Florida marriage license, your rings, and get married!
How many people are allowed?
We work with elopements and petite ceremonies with no more than 22 people total including the bride and groom. Please be advised that packages listed as "Elopement" do not include guest seating. The ONLY package we can make an exception for a few people over 22 is the Leu Gardens Petite Wedding.
What are the requirements to get married in Florida?
- To get married in Florida you need a Florida marriage license regardless of where you live.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- There is NO residency or waiting-period for non-Florida residents. Florida residents ONLY must wait 3 days after they obtain their license to get married. If you are NOT a Florida resident, your license is valid the same day!
- If you live in the US, all you need is a valid State ID or Driver's License
- If you don't live in the US, all you need is a valid passport
- You do NOT need a Social Security card - only the number if you have one. If you are not a US Citizen, you don't need a Social Security Number.
- You do NOT need birth certificates or divorce papers. If you've been married before, all you need to know is the exact DATE of your divorce.
We are already legally married. Do we need a marriage license?
No, you do not. Vows renewals do not need a license because you are already married.
Is a Florida marriage valid at my Country?
A marriage performed in Florida is valid anywhere in the US, Canada, and the UK. For other Countries, please contact your local registrar for details. We are not attorneys and cannot provide legal advice.
What's included with the photographer?
The photographer will start taking photos when the ceremony starts followed by a bridal session at the same venue. It includes up to one hour of his/her time including the ceremony. The couple will receive all their edited high resolution digital photos (approximately 50-75 photos) with a print release via a download link approximately four weeks later.
Are travel, transportation, and/or accommodations included?
No. We only provide the actual ceremony service and do not arrange accommodations or transportation.
Is there a place to change?
No. You need to arrive dressed and ready to start, with the exception of the Leu Gardens Petite Wedding Package.
Do you have reception packages?
No, we don't. Couples eloping usually go to a restaurant to celebrate instead.
Can you suggest a restaurant for after ceremony in Orlando?
The following Orlando area restaurants arrange private dinning: 310 Park South, Seasons 52, Kres Chop House, Eddie V's Seafood, Le Coq au Vin (French Dinning), Chez Vincent, The Capital Grille, Ceviche, Christinis, Fogo de Chao (Brazilian Steakhouse), Bice Ristorante, Chatham's Place Restaurant, and Roy's.
Can you recommend stylists for bridal hair and makeup?
Yes, we can. Please check with any of the following experienced vendors:
- Brandi Lamb - 863-547-5141
- Laura Reynolds - http://www.laurareynoldsartistry.com/
- Jaclyn - https://www.the911stylist.com/
Can you recommend someone for transportation in Orlando?
Yes, we can. Please check with any of the following limo companies:
- Orlando Limo Service - http://www.orlandolimoride.com/
- Orlando Chauffeured Services - https://orlandochauffeuredservices.com/
- Happy Limo - http://www.happylimo.com/
Do we meet before the ceremony or can we meet up in person to discuss our ceremony?
No, we don't. You will meet us for the first time the day of the ceremony, a few minutes before we start. However, we will communicate via phone and email, as many times as you need us, to make sure all the details are taken care of the day of your ceremony.
How is the weather like during my chosen date?
Click here to check out Weather.com average temperatures and precipitation tables by month.
Can I write and read/recite my own vows?
Of course you can! You should be free to express how you feel about each other on your own way!
Do you perform same-sex ceremonies?
Yes, we do!
How far in advanced can I reserve your services or a package?
We can check availability for a venue no more than a year out.
What happens if I have to postpone my date?
You will have to sign a new agreement and submit a new retainer.
What happens after I book a package?
Our team will get to work right away! If you booked a paid venue, we will secure the venue right away. You will also receive a detailed email with all the information you need the day of the ceremony.